Alert Emergency Alert

Adjustments to your Water Bill

Read More

Reporting Traffic Problems

Request email notification when page changes

Public Works is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the citizens of Fulshear. Although regular maintenance activities are scheduled as weather permits, we also rely on input from the community regarding specific areas that may need attention. If you note a traffic signal light outage, pothole, low area, standing water in ditches, damaged or missing street signs, etc., please let us know by calling (281) 346-8845. For after-hours emergency service requests, please contact the Fulshear Police Department (281) 346-8888.