The City is working diligently to assess the damage to public utilities and infrastructure across our community. Property owners are asked to please follow the guidance below to assist in the recovery process. Visit the Property Damage Assessments, Reporting, and Repair resource page for full details and links.
- Homes that were inundated with flood water or sewer system backflow must be inspected for safety reasons before residents may move back in.
- Please report damage to Fort Bend County: http://fbcoem.org/report-damage/.
- Most importantly, for individual assistance, be sure to register with FEMA.
- If you own a business in the City of Fulshear that was affected by Harvey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 346-1796 with your contact information, and we’ll reach out as quickly as possible.
- Be very careful when selecting a contractor to complete repairs. Be sure to follow guidelines for contractor vetting from the Texas Department of Insurance and the FEMA general contractor checklist available here, and double-check companies with the Better Business Bureau.