If you receive a JURY SUMMONS in the mail, you are required to report for Jury Duty at the City of Fulshear Municipal Court at the date and time specified in the summons.
Please fill out the bottom section of the summons and bring it with you to the Municipal Court, located at 30603 FM 1093, Fulshear, TX 77441.
If you have any questions regarding your Jury Summons, please call (281) 346-1796 for assistance.
- Juror must be a citizen of the United States and of this State
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must reside within the city limits of the City of Fulshear
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be of sound mind
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or of any type of theft (unless your rights have been restored)
- Must not now be on probation or deferred adjudication for a felony or for any type of theft or
- Must not now be under indictment for a felony or under criminal charges for any type of theft.
Exemptions to Jury Duty
If you have an exemption and wish to claim it, fill out the information on the Jury Exemption Statement part of your jury summons. Sign your name and date, and return it to the Municipal Court Jury Room prior to the date you are summoned to report for jury service.
You may also mail the form to the following address:
Fulshear Municipal Court
P.O. Box 279
Fulshear, TX 77441
You are entitled to claim an exemption if you are a:
- Person with legal custody of a child or children under ten (10) years old and jury service requires leaving the child without adequate supervision.
- Person over seventy (70) years of age.
- Student of public or private secondary school (high school).
- Person who is enrolled and in actual attendance at an institution of higher education (college, university, community college, etc.).
- Person who is the primary caretaker of a person who is an invalid unable to care for himself/herself.
- Person who is an officer or employee of the Texas Senate, House of Representatives, or any department, commission, board, office, or other agency in the legislative branch of state government.