LAST DEBRIS REMOVAL SET TO BEGIN FRIDAY, SEPT. 15, 2017. FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE.
DEBRIS REMOVAL SCHEDULED TO BEGIN SATURDAY, SEPT. 9, 2017. FOR MORE INFORMATION, FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW.
The debris management program will begin soon. We do not have a date yet, but wanted to share what information we have concerning that now.
CURBSIDE SEGREGATION: 5 CATEGORIES WITH RESPONSIBILITY AS SHOWN:
- Household trash/garbage: Private/Municipal Solid Waste Collection forces
- Leaves and lawn litter: placed in clear, plastic bags, placed by curb or shoulder of road
- Vegetative and clean, woody debris: loosely stacked, placed by curb or shoulder of road
This includes logs, stumps, rootballs, limbs, branches and complete trees
- Construction and demolition debris: furniture, furnishings, appliances, televisions, home computers, CRTs, suitable for being landfilled or recycled, stacked by curb or shoulder of road
- Household hazardous waste: separated from all other types of waste and debris, placed on the curb or shoulder of road. This includes:
- Cleaning products, batteries, workshop/painting supplies, aerosol spray cans, indoor pesticides, lawn and garden products, automobile products, fluorescent light bulbs, propane tanks and other compressed gas cylinders, flammable products, home/office electronics, monitors, lithium and cadmium batteries
CITIZENS SHOULD SEPARATE ALL WASTE AND DEBRIS, TO THE EXTENT PRACTICABLE, INTO THE ABOVE CATEGORIES FOR THE EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF DEBRIS.