The Type A sales tax is primarily intended for manufacturing and industrial development. EDCs may use Type A revenue to fund land, buildings, equipment, facilities expenditures, targeted infrastructure and improvements for projects including:
- manufacturing and industrial facilities, recycling facilities, distribution centers, and small warehouse facilities;
- research and development facilities, regional or national corporate headquarters facilities, primary job training facilities operated by higher education institutions, job training classes, telephone call centers and career centers not located within a junior college taxing district;
- certain infrastructure improvements that promote or develop new or expanded business enterprises;
- aviation facilities;
- commuter rail, light rail or commuter bus operations;
- port-related facilities, railports, rail switching facilities, marine ports, inland ports; and
- maintenance and operating costs associated with projects.
Please click here for a list of current City of Fulshear Development Corporation members [PDF].
Board meeting documentation (agendas and minutes).
If you are interested in serving on the Corporation in the future, please visit here for more information.