Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Fulshear. All current job openings are listed below. Applications will only be accepted for open positions and will not be accepted after the job closing deadline.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT - (Starting Salary: $91,686, $94,500). The City of Fulshear is seeking an Executive Director of Planning & Development. Under the administrative direction of the City Manager, the Executive Director of Planning & Development performs highly responsible professional work administering the City's Planning & Development initiatives including Engineering, Facilities Management, Parks, Planning, and third-party services including Information Technology (IT) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) management. Qualified, interested applicants should submit a completed City of Fulshear application and resume no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016. Application materials for this position will only be accepted if received prior to the closing deadline. Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on 12/14/16.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR (EDCC) - (Salary: $51,750 - $58,198 Commensurate with Qualifications). The City of Fulshear is seeking an Economic Development/Communications Coordinator (EDCC) to perform responsible, independent professional work under the general direction of the City's Economic Development Director. The EDCC will assist with the recruitment, retention and expansion of businesses in Fulshear by developing and administering strategic internal and external communications programs that define, enhance, and convey the City's values, vision and strategic goals. Please click here for additional questions to be submitted along with your resume and application.
The City of Fulshear is committed to effective, efficient and responsive service. Furthermore, the City considers its employees its most valuable resource. Therefore, we offer an attractive and comprehensive employee benefit package which includes:
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- 8 Sick Days per year
- 5 Personal Days per year
- Two weeks paid vacation first five years of continuous employment
- Three weeks for five or more years of employment.
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance through TMLIEBP for every full-time employee
Retirement through TMRS 5:2:1
How to Apply
A CITY OF FULSHEAR APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY OPEN POSITION. You may submit your employment application and resume in the following manner:
|Mail:|| P.O. Box 279
Fulshear, Texas 77441