Position Status: Non-Exempt
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the City’s infrastructure on a day to day basis.
- Conduct repair and maintenance of City facilities including but not limited to City Hall, City welcome signs, Water and Waste Water facilities, Rights of Way and Alleys and City recreational facilities.
- Identify and report any potential safety issues to supervisor.
- Participate in training on equipment and basic safety.
- Conduct street repair as needed and able.
- Conduct routine maintenance of City equipment.
- Participate in clean-up and preparation for City events as needed.
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned or required to perform the function of the position.
In person - 30603 FM 1093 Fulshear, TX 77441
US Mail - P.O. Box 279 Fulshear, TX 77441
Texas Municipal League Posting
To learn more about this position, please click here.