Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Fulshear. All current job openings are listed below. Applications will only be accepted for open positions and will not be accepted after the job closing deadline.
- FINANCE DIRECTOR - The City of Fulshear is seeking a Finance Director to perform highly responsible administrative and supervisory work in the direction of the City's Finance Department, serving as the City's Chief Financial Officer and financial policy advisor to the City Manager. Qualified, interested applicants should submit a completed City of Fulshear application and resume no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October, 25, 2016. Application materials for this position will only be accepted if received prior to the closing date. Salary: $83,200. Please click here for complete job description.
The City of Fulshear is committed to effective, efficient and responsive service. Furthermore, the City considers its employees its most valuable resource. Therefore, we offer an attractive and comprehensive employee benefit package which includes:
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- 8 Sick Days per year
- 5 Personal Days per year
- Two weeks paid vacation first five years of continuous employment
- Three weeks for five or more years of employment.
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance through TMLIEBP for every full-time employee
Retirement through TMRS 5:2:1
How to Apply
A CITY OF FULSHEAR APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY OPEN POSITION. You may submit your employment application and resume in the following manner:
|Mail:|| P.O. Box 279
Fulshear, Texas 77441