Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Fulshear. All current job openings are listed below. Applications will only be accepted for open positions and will not be accepted after the job closing deadline.
- COMMUNITY SERVICES DIRECTOR - Performs supervisory, administrative and professional work in planning, organizing, and directing the Community Services Department. Responsible for city planning, utility operations, infrastructure, development services, parks and recreation, animal control, solid waste, street maintenance, fleet maintenance, facility maintenance and related public works, parks and recreation and planning functions. Position is considered “Essential Personnel” which requires being on duty to respond during emergency situations including but not limited to natural and/or man-made disasters. Full job description [PDF]
- POLICE OFFICER - To learn more about becoming a Fulshear Police Officer, please click here.
The City of Fulshear is committed to effective, efficient and responsive service. Furthermore, the City considers its employees its most valuable resource. Therefore, we offer an attractive and comprehensive employee benefit package which includes:
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- 8 Sick Days per year
- 5 Personal Days per year
- Two weeks paid vacation first five years of continuous employment
- Three weeks for five or more years of employment.
- Paid Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance through TMLIEBP for every full-time employee
Retirement through TMRS 5:2:1
How to Apply
A CITY OF FULSHEAR APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY OPEN POSITION. You may submit your employment application and resume in the following manner:
|Mail:|| P.O. Box 279
Fulshear, Texas 77441